How do I find the admin CP

You would need to be logged in as a member of admin to get to the admin CP. When you opened the trial, you will have been sent an email with admin access details on 

24 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to be logged in as a member of admin to get to the admin CP. When you opened the trial, you will have been sent an email with admin access details on 

Thanks for helping out. I believe I may have deleted those emails by mistake, is there a way to retrieve the information?

9 minutes ago, Janus Buch said:

Thanks for helping out. I believe I may have deleted those emails by mistake, is there a way to retrieve the information?

There isnt, however if you log out, then use the forgotten password link and enter your email, you can change recover it. If you are having issues, please let me know

5 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Try this url 😉 yourboard.com/admin/

This wont help if the user cant log in 🙂 If there is no ACP link in the menu, then its not an admin login

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There isnt, however if you log out, then use the forgotten password link and enter your email, you can change recover it. If you are having issues, please let me know

This wont help if the user cant log in 🙂 If there is no ACP link in the menu, then its not an admin login

I tried logging out and create a new password, but I simply login again and the problem persists. Should I simply register for a new trial with a different email?

Looking at the screenshot in your original post, that appears to be here rather than on your trial community. You will not be able to access the Admin area here on our community.

I have messaged you your trial community's URL.