HTLM Bulk Mail not sending

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Trying to send a test email of a heavily formatted HTML email. I do not get an error message but I can not see that anything was sent. Looks like the system just ignored it.

When I re-tested with a very simple email everything worked. Is there a formatting limitation that must be followed? 

The software successfully attempted to send your bulk email. However, you will want to check the reason it failed to some recipients in ACP -> System -> Email Settings -> Email Error Logs. The email addresses you are sending to are failing to send through a hard bounce so our email system is no longer going to send to it. You will need to test with another email address.

I use my admin group for testing. The simple email went through and the new HTML did not. I have repeated this a few times. 

The error log shows one bad email address ( has a hard bounce) I have in there but not other errors. 

Makes me wonder if all these emails were sent but blocked by a filter on the server? ? 

1 hour ago, John Horton said:

Makes me wonder if all these emails were sent but blocked by a filter on the server? ? 

We do not block any emails. Emails coming out of our software contain HTML so there is nothing special there blocking your email.

If you are sending to email addresses all at the same domain, it could be the receiving server is blocking it thinking it’s spam or something else.

The HTML email I am trying to send was created by a business partner using TinyMCE editor. 

Should my bulk mail system send it no matter what code is in there or are there guardrails? If so that makes sense.

• Solution
1 hour ago, John Horton said:

The HTML email I am trying to send was created by a business partner using TinyMCE editor. 

Should my bulk mail system send it no matter what code is in there or are there guardrails? If so that makes sense.

Long as it sends, it sends. There would be nothing on our end prevent it.