Can't get the home page to load forums on mobile.

I have my forum set to open pages on desktop for the main page when you visit the website for the first time.. And I tried to set forums to open on mobile as the main page when you visit the website for the first time. But it keeps on opening pages on mobile when you load the website. Please help.

There is no difference, I’m afraid. They would open to the same default application. There is no way to perform what you’re asking in the core software. 

2 hours ago, Odiss said:

I have my forum set to open pages on desktop for the main page when you visit the website for the first time.. And I tried to set forums to open on mobile as the main page when you visit the website for the first time. But it keeps on opening pages on mobile when you load the website. Please help.

How exactly did you try to do this? Please describe. Also - are you using sidebar for mobile? And if you use - left or right sidebar do you use?

26 minutes ago, Jim M said:

There is no difference, I’m afraid. They would open to the same default application. There is no way to perform what you’re asking in the core software. 

Ok thanks