Automatic Moderation Rules

I think it would be great if the automatic moderation functionality could be expanded with more options. For example, if a post doesn't get any views, replies, or reactions, the forum could automatically move it to another forum, lock it, or delete it. This would be similar to what we can already do with group promotion, but for individual posts and topics.

Edited by Donnie95

7 minutes ago, Donnie95 said:

I don't think it's unnecessary, I'm constantly doing the same thing over and over. I think 50% of the moderation work can be automated.

FYI just in case you're not aware, Invision Community offers a feature Saved Actions for the Forums.  It's basically predefined 'moderator rules' and can be quite powerful. 

You can also define Alerts in advance, which I find to be useful if you're giving the same information (either positive or negative) to users.   

On 3/9/2024 at 3:14 PM, Joel R said:

FYI just in case you're not aware, Invision Community offers a feature Saved Actions for the Forums.  It's basically predefined 'moderator rules' and can be quite powerful. 

You can also define Alerts in advance, which I find to be useful if you're giving the same information (either positive or negative) to users.   

I'm already using saved actions. What exactly is the Alerts feature?