License Key Invalid Error with Valid Key!

Good Evening, I recently purchased Invision Community and had my dev convert from VB to Invision. Everything seems to be fine baring a few odds and ends one such is the above error. I checked the key and it is the same one, the forum works just fine except for that error. On a fresh install no less I checked and saw this.

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

I think the reason may be because when I purchased the software I had to put in a website. I used one of my parked domains temporarily and I annotated as such in the field that required a website. As of today I was able to place the correct domain with my host and my developer has everything pointing to the correct domain name with the forum as well.

I checked the Client Area and did not find any place where to put the correct website. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by JSensation
more context added

CSRF errors have nothing to do with your license key. It’s a security measure meant to stop Cross Site Script Request Forgeries. 

Are you using a default unmodified theme and do you have all third party resources disabled?  Typically those occur when some sort of customization is not working correctly or is outdated. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

at the moment I am using an IPSfocus theme. That is currently up to date. The Error has been around since it the server was online with no modifications on theme or plugins. I will have my dev check on the 3rd party resources.

Can't edit my initial post but also have this

License Key Invalid

The license key in use is not valid for this site. Please contact support for further information.

But when checking the key it is the same key and has my account renewal date.

Edited by JSensation

You can compare your current address with the one listed in your Client Area.

• If the URL is different, you can reset it from the same client area page. Then remove the key from your ACP and re-enter it to update the URL.
  • If the URL is the same, you'll have to wait for some IPS staff to check and confirm what is going on.
Edited by teraßyte