Support tool restore default theme Nexus

There isnt a tool which will restore just the commerce part of things. You would need to go through each of the templates and revert them if you wish to do just that product. It would be advisable to contact your theme developer

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

There isnt a tool which will restore just the commerce part of things. You would need to go through each of the templates and revert them if you wish to do just that product. It would be advisable to contact your theme developer

I have it with all themes, including the default IPB theme. 

2 hours ago, Daniel F said:

This could also be a bug which returns this message. Do you see anything being logged in your system log?

This is what I find

Error: Call to a member function sub() on null in /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Subscription/Package.php:741
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/applications/nexus/sources/Subscription/Package.php(781): IPS\nexus\Subscription\_Package->costToUpgrade()
#1 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(311): IPS\nexus\Subscription\_Package->costToUpgradeIncludingTax()
#2 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_subscription->row()
#3 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(819): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#4 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_subscription->rows()
#5 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1084): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#6 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_subscription->table()
#7 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(579): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#8 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(7423): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#9 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate()
#10 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#11 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(558): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#14 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

#0 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(819): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#2 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_subscription->rows()
#3 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1084): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#4 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_nexus_front_subscription->table()
#5 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(579): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#6 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(7423): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#7 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate()
#8 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call()
#9 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#10 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(558): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#11 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#12 /var/www/AM_forum/public_html/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

I have this too in my admin notifications

Transactions Waiting For Payment

Transactions Waiting For Payment

[[Template nexus/admin/notifications/transactions is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The problem has been resolved. It's not related to the theme.

Digging in the code I could see it was failing on the expire date.

/* Current Period Start Date */
$startOfCurrentPeriod = $purchase->expire->sub( $purchase->renewals->interval );

Checking the account of Ritsuke showed he had set himself a subscription on never expire.

Could contain: Page, Text

When I set an expire date the error is resolved and all subscriptions are visible.

Could contain: Page, Text

So this is a bug in IPB that will need to be handled🙂

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.