Locked Task: Queue

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I think I've got it updated. Let me know if it doesn't work. Thanks.

Thanks. I was able to get in now. However, I have transferred this to a ticket as we will need to investigate further what is happening as it looks like you're missing a column. Could you please ensure that all third party items are working appropriately or disable them?

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Thanks. I was able to get in now. However, I have transferred this to a ticket as we will need to investigate further what is happening as it looks like you're missing a column. Could you please ensure that all third party items are working appropriately or disable them?

All third party items do seem to be working appropriately. If you need to disable them while you are actually working in there, please feel free to do so. However, I don't want to disable them for any longer than necessary, so I don't want to do them now for a ticket that we're not sure when it will happen. Thanks!