Deleted a load of old and inactive clubs; queue errors.

I have recently removed a load of inactive clubs on my site; and told it to delete all content. That has resulted in task queue being quite filled up (Especially with a lot of IndexNow requests). So I click on this link 'Alternatively, you can manually run them now and wait until they all complete.' To process them all now and it'll start chugging along. 

Every now and then however I get 'Sorry, you do not have permission for that!' with the error '1S111/1' And then there is a load of system log entries. I have tried disabling ALL customisations and this event is repeatable. I thought it might have been IndexNow as that seems to be where it kept apparently hanging on, so I also tried to disable IndexNow, but again, the event is repeatable. I've even made sure that there was a text file in my root web folder with the API key for IndexNow in it; and it's still doing it.

I'm at an absolute loss here and it's holding the queue up.

The error logs say:

Type: queue_oore | Message: OutOfRangeException (0)

Backtrace: 

#0 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(1538): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(150)
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Content/Item.php(2796): IPS\Content\_Item->container()
#2 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/gallery/sources/Album/Item.php(679): IPS\Content\_Item->delete()
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/gallery/sources/Album/Album.php(1058): IPS\gallery\Album\_Item->delete()
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/DeleteOrMoveContent.php(94): IPS\gallery\_Album->delete()
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_DeleteOrMoveContent->run(Array, 0)
#6 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#7 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#8 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#9 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#10 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#12 /home/SITE/public_html/ACP/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Type: multiredirect | Message: RuntimeException (0)

Backtrace: 

#0 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(87): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#1 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->IPS\core\modules\admin\system\{closure}(Array)
#2 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(138): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#3 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->process()
#4 /home/SITE/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/system/background.php(42): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/SITE/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\system\_background->execute()
#6 /home/SITE/public_html/ACP/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

There is nothing in the first boxes for either of these errors; only backtraces.

Strange; by pressing enter on the URL where I get a permission error; I was able to proceed, and every time it happened, I just proceeded to press enter until it just processed the entire queue. 

Still need access to find out what caused it in the first place or do you want to call this "Solved"?