Error code: 2T187/3

yupper

Hello there, I haven't been using this in a very while but have decided to use it again since yesterday. I just tried to create a new page, but when I try to edit it it says that I don't have permissions to see it - Error Code: 2T187/3

If anyone could help me please let me know. The account that I'm editing is ofcourse Administrator and have all permissions.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

If you click to edit from the ACP, please ensure that you are logged in as the admin user which you are in the ACP. This is a requirement to view/edit the page. 

Otherwise, if you're still having issues, please let us know the URL to the page and we can take a look.

So I fixed the error and all, the problem now is that the home page is not visible for anyone, even for me who has full admin perms (ACP account), by the page menu i configured that everyone is able to see it.

3 minutes ago, yupper said:

So I fixed the error and all, the problem now is that the home page is not visible for anyone, even for me who has full admin perms (ACP account), by the page menu i configured that everyone is able to see it.

Please let us know the page URL