Pages - Copy to Database syntax error in SQL

In the latest Invision Community release (4.7.13), I have tried to use the 'Copy to Database' feature of the Pages application. I selected the 'Copy Posts?' option and 'Use original author?'. When I submit, I see the following error suggesting there is a syntax error in a DB query:

Note I've removed some paths and sensitive info.

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `cms_custom_database_4` WHERE field_25='<name removed>' AND primary_id_field != IS NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'IS NULL' at line 1 (1064)
#0 <path removed>/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 <path removed>/system/Db/Select.php(446): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 <path removed>/system/Db/Select.php(370): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 <path removed>/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(1069): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 <path removed>/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(412): IPS\cms\_Fields::validateUnique()
#5 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(382): IPS\cms\_Fields::IPS\cms\{closure}()
#6 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/TextArea.php(119): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->validate()
#7 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/Text.php(298): IPS\Helpers\Form\_TextArea->validate()
#8 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(170): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Text->validate()
#9 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(147): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->setValue()
#10 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/TextArea.php(66): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->__construct()
#11 <path removed>/system/Helpers/Form/Text.php(125): IPS\Helpers\Form\_TextArea->__construct()
#12 <path removed>/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(3163): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Text->__construct()
#13 <path removed>/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(433): IPS\cms\_Fields->buildHelper()
#14 <path removed>/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(518): IPS\cms\_Fields::fields()
#15 <path removed>/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(200): IPS\cms\_Records::formElements()
#16 <path removed>/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->form()
#17 <path removed>/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#18 <path removed>/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->execute()
#19 <path removed>/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#20 {main}

This feature used to work fine up until recently, but it is now broken.

Is this a new bug?

Edited by TheLlamaman

• TheLlamaman changed the title to Pages - Copy to Database syntax error in SQL
  • 1 month later...