Missing club node IPS\blog\Blog 13 is being loaded.

Not sure how to address this system error...  when I click on the System Error I see the following

#0 /eventguyz.com/system/Member/Club/Club.php(1418): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /eventguyz.com/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(58): IPS\Member\_Club->nodes()
#2 /eventguyz.com/system/Task/Task.php(375): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#3 /eventguyz.com/applications/core/tasks/clubrebuild.php(44): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout()
#4 /eventguyz.com/system/Task/Task.php(274): IPS\core\tasks\_clubrebuild->execute()
#5 /eventguyz.com/system/Task/Task.php(237): IPS\_Task->run()
#6 /eventguyz.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(72): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#7 {main}

Any ideas on how I can fix this???

• 4 months later...

I am seeing this same error on my self-hosted server. Did you ever find a solution to resolve this? Any advice?

My error specifically was:

Missing club node IPS\blog\Blog 279 is being loaded.

I looked at my list of Blogs and the one with ID 279 doesn't exist. 

8 hours ago, jwdenzel said:

I am seeing this same error on my self-hosted server. Did you ever find a solution to resolve this? Any advice?

My error specifically was:

Missing club node IPS\blog\Blog 279 is being loaded.

I looked at my list of Blogs and the one with ID 279 doesn't exist. 

A ticket was created, but was never followed up on so we're unsure if the user found a resolution. In the first instance, please ensure you have updated to 4.7.15 and check this again. If you are then still having issues, ensure your access details on file are up to date, and we can take a look for you