Is it safe to remove these HTML templates? Are they are EOL?

Go to solution Solved by The Old Man,

For some reason, my sites are showing these templates (marked in red) as still present in my default IPS theme (unmodified). They are also in my custom themes. There is no Delete button for them, but I could manually remove them in Designers Mode. I have a stock upgrade of 4.7.13 on localdev which doesn't have them. However my custom theme local dev sites do, both official default theme and my custom themes, and also my live site.

I don't actually know why the IPS 4.7.13 upgrade or earlier wouldn't remove any EOL templates per se, but is it safe to remove them or will it cause template errors?

Could contain: Page, Text

Image: IPS 4.7.13 Default theme

Many thanks.

Thanks Dave, I will have a look at the devtools. I also thought perhaps IPS's Github repo would be able to confirm if they should have been removed or not.

13 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Also - maybe the "Unique to this theme" filter on the template listing answers the question?

I tried that, it makes no difference.

• Solution
19 hours ago, The Old Man said:

I have a stock upgrade of 4.7.13 on localdev which doesn't have them.

When I woke up, I realised I had answered my own question! Unsure why IPS4.7 hasn't been removing them if there is a custom theme installed though. That seems to be the difference I can find.