My maintenance task's do not always run?

I have a cron setup via virtualmin on 3 sites, 2 are fine but one site has issues, my gaming site that is setup as far as i can tell exactly the same seems to have problems consistently running the maintenance task.

I have had this problem on and off for a few months and cannot find a single thing wrong. I have removed and re-setup the cron multiple times, checked permissions on folders and files compared to the working sites, they are all the same.

Could contain: Text

Hoping someone at invision will be able to take a look for me, I can see the systems cron log is working and that it shows, i'd share it here but since its public i'll wait until I can share logs etc securely 🙂

Edited by MadMaxMangos

I will preface this with please keep in mind that we would only support our software, if there is an issue with CRON on your server, that will need to be resolved by your hosting provider.

Are you receiving any System Log errors when executing? 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.