Call to undefined function curl_init()

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

I  am running your sample code from here:  https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/rest-api

I get the error in the title.  Is the extension php_curl enabled for my site?

Also, I am on the hosted solution, but I do not have access to email support. 😞   It would be nice to not bother all these good people with my n00b questions.

25 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Go to "Support > phpinfo" (button on the right sidebar). If cURL is enabled, it will be listed there. Or you should be able also to check by using your server's control panel (cPanel, DirectAdmin, etc.) if you have one.

I do not see any phpinfo button, even though I remember seeing it in the past.

Here is my right sidebar.

Could contain: Page, Text, Advertisement, Poster

3 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

The only thing that comes to mind is the IPS Cloud. Are you hosted by IPS? Maybe the option is disabled there.

That I am!   Appreciate your help- guess I'll have to wait for cloud help.

(I tried making a phpinfo page but it just outputs the raw code)

• Solution

cURL should work on our cloud.

Just to be sure we get what you're meaning => Are you trying to call this REST API from your CiC community to the same community?

If yes could you share the code, or tell me the block id where you're trying this and I'll take a look at this.

5 hours ago, Daniel F said:

cURL should work on our cloud.

Just to be sure we get what you're meaning => Are you trying to call this REST API from your CiC community to the same community?

Yes.  The block is called PostVendor and is using your code at https://invisioncommunity.com/developers/rest-api

First time using the API system.

Thanks!

Martin

Edited by MartinLawrence