how does a paid registration go through zapier?

annadaa

for example if I have a sales page word press, the person pays, it validates the payment sends a zap by zapier to add a member.

then, how the member is added?

because let's imagine his connection is cut between the payment and then the directions to IPS to add himself as a member during the process...

Or do we send him an email containing a registration link?

some can quickly cry scam when there is a technical problem in the registration

THANKS

Edited by annadaa

Im not sure I understand what the question is there unfortunately. If you create a member using zapier, it creates a member on your site via the API. Of course, if it fails for some reason as suggested, you would need manual intervention, but this would be the same in any process you could use. For example, lets say you were using wordpress only. Even there, someone could pay and there be an issue with the registration process. 

I would like to know more about the possibility of using an external sales page at invision with zapier and the ease of registration for a future member

if the member validates the payment before registering on the forum, what will be his future approach once a valid payment to register?

it will be like the link of an invitation page to the forum to register without payment (because he has already paid) or how?

THANKS