[Suggestion] Default gallery list view

sychn

15 hours ago, sychn said:

Currently we can not set the default gallery list view in the ACP.

Hope this could be fixed in the next release.

Thanks.

One immediate and easy workaround is to disable the various Gallery settings for the gallery index page, and then add your own gallery widgets.  

Edited by Joel R

16 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Suggestions arent usually something that would be added in the next release, a sthese take time to be developed. Could I please clarify here what you mean by list view? Overview and view categories are the 2 available views at present

I meant it would be nice if I can set the default view of the gallery items in the ACP. The current default view is 'Show as thumbnails' which not show enough information to the users and some of them don't know to 'Show as list'. I remembered this feature appeared in the very previous versions.

Thanks.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Edited by sychn

6 hours ago, Joel R said:

One immediate and easy workaround is to disable the various Gallery settings for the gallery index page, and then add your own gallery widgets.  

Sorry I didn't clarify clearly I meant the default view of pictures in a gallery. 😅 Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Suggestions arent usually something that would be added in the next release, a sthese take time to be developed. Could I please clarify here what you mean by list view? Overview and view categories are the 2 available views at present

Could contain: Page, Text, Computer Hardware, Electronics, Hardware, Monitor, Screen