I'm getting email errors all of a sudden.  It seems like email notifications for purchases, registration are partially going through or not at all

Here are some of those errors

For Resitrations:

A configuration or server error has occurred

4C143/1   filesize(): stat failed for /home/thesig5/public_html/forums/datastore/b69465f6a3be81c7615affac81f65bd9_email_html.0181201cd1.php

Purchases & Validate Account:

A configuration or server error has occurred

4C143/1  Constant SKIP_UPGRADE_CHECK already defined

Any idea?

May wish to review what this client encountered when their outbound email on the PHP mail was not defined properly:

1 hour ago, ToeJam said:

Do you have that defined in your constants.php file?

53 minutes ago, Jim M said:

May wish to review what this client encountered when their outbound email on the PHP mail was not defined properly:

Do you have that defined in your constants.php file?

I'm a little lost on where to configure.  The only thing I can see in the ACP is SYSTEM > SETTINGS > email Settings

In there I have the email address the same for incoming and outgoing.  Delivery Method is PHP.  When I hit Test Settings it goes through fine.  But I'm still seeing errors, up to 20 mins ago in the Email Error Logs which is right next to Test Email.

Where is this constants.php file?

5 minutes ago, ToeJam said:

I'm a little lost on where to configure.  The only thing I can see in the ACP is SYSTEM > SETTINGS > email Settings

In there I have the email address the same for incoming and outgoing.  Delivery Method is PHP.  When I hit Test Settings it goes through fine.  But I'm still seeing errors, up to 20 mins ago in the Email Error Logs which is right next to Test Email.

Any errors listed in Email Error Logs you would need to share with your hosting provider to configure PHP mail on your server.

6 minutes ago, ToeJam said:

Where is this constants.php file?

This would be in the root of your installation directory of our software on your server.

7 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Any errors listed in Email Error Logs you would need to share with your hosting provider to configure PHP mail on your server.

This would be in the root of your installation directory of our software on your server.

Okay.

Just looked at my constants.php file and it just shows

<?php

#define( 'DEBUG_LOG', TRUE );

\define('BULK_MAILS_PER_CYCLE' , 200);

Is there supposed to be more in there?

2 minutes ago, ToeJam said:

Okay.

Just looked at my constants.php file and it just shows

<?php

#define( 'DEBUG_LOG', TRUE );

\define('BULK_MAILS_PER_CYCLE' , 200);

Is there supposed to be more in there?

There are not. 

Do you have the below defined in your conf_global.php? (don't copy paste here as sensitive info)

SKIP_UPGRADE_CHECK

If not, I would advise disabling any and all third party applications/plugins/themes and trying to do that action again where you're getting that error for the below:

1 hour ago, Jim M said: