Subscription Question

D-Trox

I have seen that the products will be removed.
I don't agree with this decision because you're still pushing us to pay for other external services, but that's not the point.

Subscriptions are currently all linked to the same configuration. When upgrading configuration, all plans are linked.

Is it or will it be possible, once you've removed the products, to create groups?
Also to be able to take several different group plans?

For example, if I take myself, it's possible to subscribe to the general site but also to a specific product that also contains its own updgrade.
So there are 2 possible subscription groups giving specific advantages and also having the possibility of upgrading or downgrading each of them separately.

Thank you

All right, 
You only remove the "Pysical" tab (like picture) 

Could contain: Lighting, Nature, Night, Outdoors, Astronomy, Moon, Lamp

Then would it be possible to have more info on what is planned when you say "monetizing multiple areas of your community with micro-payments"? 

So that I know if what I mentioned about subscriptions is planned?

Thank you

We are not able to share exactly what is coming in future releases as of yet. However, if its currently present on subscriptions it will still be there. The only thing going is physical items. So sizes of items and shipping.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2023 at 8:57 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We are not able to share exactly what is coming in future releases as of yet. However, if its currently present on subscriptions it will still be there. The only thing going is physical items. So sizes of items and shipping.

What if we setup subscriptions as a product (before the subscriptions feature was in IPS)? Is there a way to migrate those to subscriptions, or will there not be any impact?