Hi,

I have an amusing bug, in some section of the forum I can no longer delete or move topics.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

When I wanted the public comments in the pages module to be visible in the forum

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

Even in the CPAdmin part I can't modify the subject in the pages module. I will need your IP addresses to add them to the firewall, as the website is closed to the public.

The first error points to a third party app/plugin as the cause. What apps/plugins do you have installed?

The second error, it looks like it's happening when the database records from pages is syncing with a forum record. 

Hello Jim M,

We have interconnected the comments of the page module with the forum and since then there is this problem. If I disable the comments (page) functionality in the forum I cannot delete/move what has been created and therefore it gives me a CSRF error

When we wanted to test the comments in page, they were duplicated in another topic in page. Another strange point, after having published in page, the subject is not transcribed as usual in the forum although the option has been activated. If I edit the subject in page module, I modify the illustration image it generates an EXO error.

Edited by NoSpy

Hello Jim M,

I noticed a mismatch of information in the database.

example:

• hllp://madomaine.tld/page/news/sushi/
  • hllp://madomaine.tld/page/exit/sushi/ – it tells me it already exists

In the Page module, I can no longer use the same term (Sushi) twice even if it is not at the same level of the hierarchy. it tells me it already exists. While I have in other sections of the site this term exists in several copies without this generating an error.

I also have a bug with some members and comments. This tells me there are 6 comments, but when I look I only see 1. In another section is it notified that the subject has been published by X while this person has not published a subject there.