Error with two commerce tasks

Ever since I installed the Commerce application to my Invision community, I have been seeing a popup in my AdminCP saying there are errors with system tasks. Upon inspection of the tasks list, these are the two which are failing:

• Commerce monitorEvery
  • Commerce expectedOutputMonitoring

If I run these tasks manually then the same error is returned. They have never successfully ran.

I have v4.7.9 of Invasion Community with PHP 8.0 installed and have tried the following:

• Clearing system cache via Get Support page in AdminCP
  • Disabling all customizations

This is the error in the system logs (note - removed the directory path)

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

RuntimeException:  (0)
#0 (host path)/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(148): IPS\_Task::constructFromData()
#1 (host path)/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(828): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load()
#2 (host path)/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->taskLogs()
#3 (host path)/applications/core/modules/admin/settings/advanced.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 (host path)/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\settings\_advanced->execute()
#5 (host path)/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

The same error also happens on my test installation which runs PHP 8.1, so I don't know what could be causing this.

Could anyone suggest any other steps I could do to diagnose this problem? What would be the impact of these two tasks not running?

Thanks.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

11 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Access details have now been updated. Thanks.

5 hours ago, TheLlamaman said:

Database problems are now solved.

Just verified that this didn't solve the error with the tasks mentioned.

There is also a patch remaining. Please ensure all items are resolved and applied in ACP -> Support.