Pin Content

Max97
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hey.
I know there is an option to implement pinning a comment within a thread (by a mod) and I even found the guide for it but I'm kinda stuck on where I need to go to implement it :mellow:

Thank you in advance :)

• Solution
1 hour ago, Max97 said:

Hey.
I know there is an option to implement pinning a comment within a thread (by a mod) and I even found the guide for it but I'm kinda stuck on where I need to go to implement it :mellow:

Thank you in advance 🙂

This is a developer doc for coding something like this.

From what you described, it sounds like you’re looking for Recommendations. A moderator, who has permission to do this, would go to a post, click the three dots in the top right of the post and click “Recommend.” That would then pin the post to the top of the topic. 

10 hours ago, Jim M said:

This is a developer doc for coding something like this.

From what you described, it sounds like you’re looking for Recommendations. A moderator, who has permission to do this, would go to a post, click the three dots in the top right of the post and click “Recommend.” That would then pin the post to the top of the topic. 

Ah! Thank you. I didn‘t know „Recommend“ was the Pin option

1 hour ago, Max97 said:

Ah! Thank you. I didn‘t know „Recommend“ was the Pin option

Its actually not. Pinning however isnt something within a topic. Pinning is the action of pinning the topic itself to the top of a forum. So its more that you were looking for recommend, than looking for pinning

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Its actually not. Pinning however isnt something within a topic. Pinning is the action of pinning the topic itself to the top of a forum. So its more that you were looking for recommend, than looking for pinning

It was the thing I was looking for so I'm happy :biggrin: