Future Publish date can not be edited

Christian Meixner

I've created a new topic and set it to be published in the future by filling in the corresponding fields.

Now, if I edit this prepared topic before it was published I can also change the set publish date in the fields. But the changed date is not stored when I save my changes.
Checking the checkbox "Immediately" for instant publish works though.

I would really love to have this working so that I can actually edit the planned publish date for a topic if something has changed in our schedule.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Edited by Christian Meixner

3 hours ago, Christian Meixner said:

I've created a new topic and set it to be published in the future by filling in the corresponding fields.

Now, if I edit this prepared topic before it was published I can also change the set publish date in the fields. But the changed date is not stored when I save my changes.
Checking the checkbox "Immediately" for instant publish works though.

I would really love to have this working so that I can actually edit the planned publish date for a topic if something has changed in our schedule.

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Has the topic since been published? The date in your example is in the past or is this merely an example?

Oh, that's german date format. It's 1. February 2023, so it's in the future and not yet published.

If somebody from support want to have a look: I've created that example in  "Home > Test Area > Test Forum > Test for future publish"  in our community. It is only visible to admins and moderators.

Edited by Christian Meixner

• 3 weeks later...