Can't open attachments (mobile + Chrome)

JussiS

Any idea why users can't open attachments anymore when they are using Chrome on mobile phone? Firefox is fine.

Also all desktops are fine.

Maybe some Chrome mobile update causes this? This have been a problem about 3-4 weeks now.

Before this case there were not problems with attachments.

Edited by JussiS

Am I the only one who is asking this? 🤔

I have three Invision hosted community (all 4.7.5) and all of them have this same problem.
Then I have also two selfhosted community (both 4.7.5) but there is not this problem.

Maybe somebody can test with Invision hosted community?

2 hours ago, JussiS said:

Am I the only one who is asking this? 🤔

I have three Invision hosted community (all 4.7.5) and all of them have this same problem.
Then I have also two selfhosted community (both 4.7.5) but there is not this problem.

Maybe somebody can test with Invision hosted community?

If you have an issue with your phone and our software, it would indeed happen everywhere for you. Unfortunately however, this is an issue browser side or it would be happening on all browsers. 

I'm answer to the question however, this is indeed the first time I have seen such a report. 

31 minutes ago, JussiS said:

There is tens of users who has reported this and it's very easy to replicate.

I understand what you are saying  there, however unfortunately its an issue with the browser rather than on the invision platform

51 minutes ago, JussiS said:

Hard to accept this solution 🙂

Can you explain why all other sites works fine? We can face problems only in Invision hosted communities.

Because the browser doesn't like something that we are doing with the software. The same argument of course could be made the other way around. Why do all other browsers work and its only chrom on mobile devices with an issue?