Unable to add signature for new member

Amy Srch
Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

There's also a bug with the signature restrictions at the top of the page not properly listing them all though. The screenshot in the first post simply lists that "images are not allowed". It doesn't say anything about "number of links" or "lines of text" (which are both set to 0).

Edited by teraßyte

12 hours ago, teraßyte said:

There's also a bug with the signature restrictions at the top of the page not properly listing them all though. The screenshot in the first post simply lists that "images are not allowed". It doesn't say anything about "number of links" or "lines of text" (which are both set to 0).

While I agree if the number of links / lines were set to something > 0, it should appear. The current configuration really should disable signatures because it won't allow the user to do anything. I will submit this internally for review.

2 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Yeah, the number of links should be displayed. If no lines are allowed the signature area should be disabled in the first place though. 😅

Actually, just tested this again and if the max lines / links are set to > 0 then the display is shown. I have brought this up internally about when lines are 0 to do something about this so there is no confusion / frustration here.