Conversion Member Deletion Bug

Lordest

Hello. I'm moving my 3 year old SMF forum to Invision, I've converted the Database, but there is a problem. I think the admin user (name of Vice) that I created while installing Invision was created as profile ID-1, so my account in the original forum (all threads etc. on it) with 3000-4000 messages disappeared, and overtook the ID 1 here. The migration isn't over yet, but when it's done, does my account from the other side replace the founder account here? If it does not pass, what will be the solution method? Thank you.

I guess it's not like you said. The ID1 nickname in the other forum did not come between the users, and the messages of the admin account here seem empty.
  All the posts of another user I have taken are visible, for example, there are 1900. But ID1 messages etc. He didn't come, so he didn't write on it. I think it's some kind of bug. Before doing the conversion, if I manually set the ID of the admin account in the forum I set up to 999999, will this problem be solved?

I guess I can't merge because the other account is not visible between users. Thank you for the answer. @ThunderBlue

Thank you for your answers. @Marc Stridgen

2 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Email addresses must be unique in Invision Community, if you're converting a member account where the email address already exists, they will be merged together and retain the original accounts avatar, profile field data etc.

oh. I guess that's why both accounts had the same email. I will change it and try again. Thank you, good work.