Installing from scratch throws 'Class "Ips\Db" not found'

George Gruber

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Please ensure all files are present and readable. This error indicates they are not, I’m afraid. 

I got the files from a zip about an hour ago, and it seems to have unzipped properly. Would you mind pointing me to the file which might be missing?

Edited by George Gruber

Have you confirmed your docker instance actually meets the system requirements for IPB by using the compatibility checker?  Also have you confirmed the files actually extracted properly?  If the file does not exist, it does not matter if it was not uploaded or extracted incorrectly...  the outcome is the same.  🙂 

Edited by Randy Calvert

2 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Have you confirmed your docker instance actually meets the system requirements for IPB by using the compatibility checker?  Also have you confirmed the files actually extracted properly?  If the file does not exist, it does not matter if it was not uploaded or extracted incorrectly...  the outcome is the same.  🙂 

I haven't but it seems to be okay:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

On 11/7/2022 at 10:06 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you provide more information as to exactly what point you are getting to, before you see that error? The other thing that may indicate is an issue with connection to mysql

I get it after setting up "Server Details". Those same details seem to work fine with MySQL requirements show in a screenshot above.

Could contain: Page, Text, File