9 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

lso, you're not logged in with an account that is flagged with an active license.  You might want to check in your client area if your account is still up to date.  

I don't understand, is there any problem about this ? I don't have renew my license! I will do 🙂

Thank for your reply!

Before you renew... please be aware that we can only support current version 4 of the IPS Community suite. (The registered URL for your license appears to be using an older version of the software, though I can't tell for sure.)

With a renewal, however, you would be able to upgrade your site to current version 4.

I found the solution! Thank you guys! 

9 minutes ago, Mark H said:

Before you renew... please be aware that we can only support current version 4 of the IPS Community suite. (The registered URL for your license appears to be using an older version of the software, though I can't tell for sure.)

With a renewal, however, you would be able to upgrade your site to current version 4.

I wanna so much to upgrade, but i am scared i will lost everything for my forum and then i will need to modify everything from the begin...

27 minutes ago, Kamikazis said:

I wanna so much to upgrade, but i am scared i will lost everything for my forum and then i will need to modify everything from the begin...

As long as you make a thorough backup of your database and/or any files that you might have made manual edits, you have nothing to worry about. The main things, such as topics, posts, members, settinsg etc etc will not be lost

That being said, if you are upgrading from the 3.x versions or th eearly 4.x series, all you will loose is the custom apps/plugins/themes due to their incompatibility with the 4.7.x branch.  

You will not lose any submitted content in an upgrade, unless that content was added via a 3rd-party app or hook/plugin which was either abandoned or can't be updated. All data created by the software itself will be preserved, though.

You would need to get a new custom Theme, as well as updates for any 3rd-party which are still being developed, before the update.

But what version are you using now?

35 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

As long as you make a thorough backup of your database and/or any files that you might have made manual edits, you have nothing to worry about. The main things, such as topics, posts, members, settinsg etc etc will not be lost

Yes, I know this. But.. 

35 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

That being said, if you are upgrading from the 3.x versions or th eearly 4.x series, all you will loose is the custom apps/plugins/themes due to their incompatibility with the 4.7.x branch.  

34 minutes ago, Mark H said:

You will not lose any submitted content in an upgrade, unless that content was added via a 3rd-party app or hook/plugin which was either abandoned or can't be updated. All data created by the software itself will be preserved, though.

But.. This mean a lot settings from my forum will be lost. And how can I found a similar add-ons for all this?

37 minutes ago, Mark H said:

You would need to get a new custom Theme, as well as updates for any 3rd-party which are still being developed, before the update.

This mean extra cost for me just for an upgrade. 

37 minutes ago, Mark H said:

But what version are you using now?

I'm using v3. 4. 🙂

14 minutes ago, Kamikazis said:

I'm using v3. 4. 🙂

You are using a very old version which is not supported anymore. Imo it it is best to upgrade to the latest version which contains all the fixed bugs and security issues, rather than keeping your forum vulnerable by running such an older version.

Don't let the custom plugins/apps/theems hold you back. True, it will cost you a bit if you want them upgraded, but it will be worth it.

Just be aware that version 3.4 has been EOL for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.  It first came out in 2013 and was 100% end of life'ed in 2017.

While I realize it would take time, money, and effort to upgrade...  it means you're running software (IPB, Apache, PHP, mySQL) that are all highly out of date with many known security vulnerabilities.  

The longer you wait, the harder it is going to be to upgrade.  It also means you potentially risk your community being destroyed if one of those security vulnerabilities are ever exploited.  

At minimum, you should make sure you have some really good backups.  But even if so...  if it exploited, it could happen over and over again.  

@Kamikazis You need to build a test environment as a copy of your live system (back this up as you may need to run the steps a few times before you are confident to carry out the same on the live).  Then run through the upgrade there , noting the steps and any manually intervention if needed.  You will more than likely need to uninstall all the add-on applications and plugins to get the upgrade to complete.

I became the Admin of our clubs forum some years ago, it was running v2 when v4 was out!  I had to upgrade through v3 to get it on v4.  Thrust me, you do not want to skip a major version.  I hardly leave our site a point version behind now.

You may also want to study our Guide for upgrading from version 3. That is found here:

and check the lower section titled "Unsupported legacy upgrades to Invision Community".

That will give you an idea of the steps needed.

And as has been suggested, make a copy of your live site somewhere, making sure to change the system settings to point to that new location of the test install, and perform the upgrade. That way, if anything goes wrong you haven't hurt your live install.