Error after 4.7.3 upgrade

Luke LeCount
Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

Upgrade completed without errors, but after it was finished, I am greeted with this error at the main page. I have tried disabling the donations application, but the error remains.

Using the default theme, nothing else added to the forum besides the collections application from DevFuse (error still persists with that disabled too). Any ideas?

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\donate\Application::doMemberCheck() (0)
#0 /home/wbodya/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(200): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::doMemberCheck()
#1 /home/wbodya/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /home/wbodya/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#3 {main}

Are you using a donate third party application/plugin? As that is what is being referenced here in the stack trace. If you're using a modified theme which you may have included this with, you may wish to switch to an unmodified theme as well.

I uninstalled the donations application completely, now this error is presented. I'd really like to get my community online again.

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\forums\Application::doMemberCheck() (0)
#0 /home/wbodya/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(200): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::doMemberCheck()
#1 /home/wbodya/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#2 /home/wbodya/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#3 {main}

• Solution

There was a file in your system directory (Application.php) which shouldn't haven been there.

I have renamed it ( you should be fine to delete it, but I didn't want to delete it myself) which resolved the issue!

Edit: So once you confirm it's fixed, pls delete _backup_Application.php from the system directory.