my forum is not accessible, i can t log in

10 minutes ago, e39.ro said:

login works again after witching to PHP 7.3

i have the following message in ACP

PHP8 Incompatible Customizations
We are currently in the process of migrating our platform from PHP7 to PHP8 in order to provide you with the greatest level of performance and security. We've identified one or more Applications or Plugins currently installed on your site which contain PHP8 incompatible hooks and/or subclasses. In PHP8, altering overloaded method signatures within a subclass results in a fatal error which can make a site completely inoperable. Also, our hook system relies on subclasses so this change applies to hooks as well. Therefore, this code must be either replaced with an updated version, removed, or disabled from your site as soon as possible.

If you are not sure what this means, you must contact the Author of any listed Application or Plugin for an updated version. If you cannot update to a PHP8 compatible version, the Application or Plugin will have to be disabled or removed.

hosting says they can t help and it s problem from the forum and compatibility to PHP 8 

Unfortunately, this is not an issue with our software but rather an issue with third party add-ons which you have installed. Logging into your ACP, I see that 2 third party applications have upgrades available and some are known to have issues, like Tapatalk. I would suggest disabling all these then changing your PHP back to 8 to see if this resolves your issue. You also have a customized theme, which may also handle PHP 8 incompatibilities. You will want to create a new theme and switch to that unmodified theme to get a base reading of our software. Once you have done that, please let us know where you sit. It may just be you need to validate each and every one of your third-party add-ons are compatible with PHP 8.