After applying 4.7.2.1 A system log is now generated for a nexus hook

jlow99
Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

Hello, I'm on a self hosted setup. Upon upgrading to 4.7.2.1, I'm suddenly getting these System Logs messages now:

"An app contains a hook that extends \IPS\nexus\Package\Item but it's associated file (xxx/xxx)/applications/nexus/sources/Package/Item/Item.php could not be found."

The backtrace for the system log entry is this:

#0 /var/www/xxx/xxx/system/Application/Scanner.php(1438): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 /var/www/xxx/xxx/system/Application/Scanner.php(1025): IPS\Application\_Scanner::log()
#2 /var/www/xxx/xxx/system/Application/Scanner.php(754): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanHooks()
#3 /var/www/xxx/xxx/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(519): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues()
#4 /var/www/xxx/xxx/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockHookscanner()
#5 /var/www/xxx/xxx/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#6 /var/www/xxx/xxx/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/xxx/xxx/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#8 /var/www/xxx/xxx/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This is from the hook scanner apparently. Perhaps this was there all along and is just now reporting it with the upgrade?

Note I was on 4.7.1 prior and this message wasn't present.

How should I safely fix it?