Site Offline - PHP Version Issue

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

I received a notification that an application had an update within the ACP.  I chose the option to install it, and now site wide, I receive the message:

ErrorException: Composer detected issues in your platform: Your Composer dependencies require a PHP version ">= 8.1.0". You are running 8.0.20. (256)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(256, 'Composer detect...', '/var/www/html/a...', 24)
#1 /var/www/html/applications/awsses/sources/vendor/composer/platform_check.php(24): trigger_error('Composer detect...', 256)
#2 /var/www/html/applications/awsses/sources/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php(25): require('/var/www/html/a...')
#3 /var/www/html/applications/awsses/sources/vendor/autoload.php(7): ComposerAutoloaderInit56a710c1e4edbbc536d58cfc31cc8a09::getLoader()
#4 /var/www/html/applications/awsses/Application.php(27): require_once('/var/www/html/a...')
#5 /var/www/html/system/Application/Application.php(705): IPS\awsses\_Application->__construct()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Application/Application.php(149): IPS\_Application::constructFromData(Array)
#7 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(348): IPS\_Application::applications()
#8 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Admin.php(68): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->buildMenu()
#9 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(110): IPS\Dispatcher\_Admin->init()
#10 /var/www/html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#11 {main}

I have tried enabling recovery mode to disable the applications, but it is still not loading the ACP.  Any ideas?