Issue with alerts and dismiss button in mobile devices

OptimusBain

Good day,

There is an Issue with alerts and dismiss button in mobile devices.

The dismiss button added using the new alerts functionality is not displayed on mobile devices, so the user trying to see the forums won't be able to do so since he cannot dismiss the alert as it's not seen on mobile devices. It just doesn't fit 

I tried it and the only way to see the dismiss button on mobile devices is.

1. By switching to chrome's desktop mode, dismissing the alert and then switching back to the mobile version of the sire.

2. Or by using the mobile in horizontal mode. In vertical mode, the dismiss mode won't be seen.

Three users have contacted me today asking me to remove the alert. They did not think about these two options, so there is something wrong.

Can this issue be fixed? The majority of mobile users browse the community using the mobile in vertical position, not in landscape position.

Thanks 

Edited by OptimusBain

• 1 month later...
On 9/12/2022 at 8:53 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are still having the same issue of course, please let us know what what devices

I know what the issue was in the alert popup.

The problem is that I am using the ipsButton with long text, a wider button  is not working with the ipsButton class in the alert popup and will prevent the Dismiss button from being displayed. 

Thanks