Unable to access site or admin cp

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

this started yesterday afternoon after I installed a new plug-in

I manually removed the plugin from the server, and the site was fine. 

Plug-in was reinstalled this morning and the site was fine for a few hours. 

Then started having intermittent issues of site going down with various template errors and then it was fine. As I write this, the site is currently down. The plug-in is currently uninstalled.

only other thing that's happened today is updating 2 plug-ins I've been using for over a year. No other changes. Flushing the cache didn't work either. 

here's the errors from the site: 

Could contain: Text

any ideas?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

20 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I just updated the information for you. 

let me know if you need anything else.

• Solution

I have used recovery mode to disable all third party applications/plugins on your community and this has brought your community back online. Please uninstall the plugin you installed which created this issue and do not install again till you work with the author to resolve this. I'm afraid, if you install it again, there may be a fee for us to assist with bringing your site online again.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

I have used recovery mode to disable all third party applications/plugins on your community and this has brought your community back online. Please uninstall the plugin you installed which created this issue and do not install again till you work with the author to resolve this. I'm afraid, if you install it again, there may be a fee for us to assist with bringing your site online again.

we already uninstalled that plugin and the site was still messed up

the author of the plugin says it's not his plugin

I just bought this plugin yesterday - what are my options on a refund?