Purchased applications / plugins renewal via ACP asks a full price

Purchased applications / plugins renewal via ACP asks a full price instead of renewal price.

Could contain: Text, Screen, Electronics

Could contain: Text, File, Word, Page

Could contain: Text, Page

This issue suposed to be fixed since first releases of built-in marketplace.

I have reported this and many others. Why not fixed yet? no body renews their addons via ACP?

4 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please check within the manage purposes section of the marketplace and check to make sure you dont have any pending renewals

https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/

Yesm we are indeed aware that it will not tell you about renewals in the marketplace at present, and you cannot renew via the ACP.

So block the option of make the button redirect to a specific page with the renewal.

Currently, when I use the button, by mistake it will take a full price for already purchased add-on which will lead no refund policy!

I'm a little confused as to what you have said there. If there has been a mistake on something in the marketplace, on something you already own, then of course we would take a look at that for you. 

Note, it will show you that it has an invoice for renewal if there is an invoice there. The only time it wont is if its expired completely. This isnt something that is happening straight away. There are emails sent stating you need to renew also.