Updates Dissapeared

Hello guys, i updated for 4.7

The update is not up, no notification, and no more announcement with " The post must be approved by a moderator "

What happend? 

Edited by doc

Just now, My Sharona said:

I see the file is not marked as compatible with 4.7 as yet, only 4.6. You will probably have to contact the creator of the plugin.

I'm the creator of the themes, I uploaded the update for 4.7 and it wasn't uploaded, and it doesn't even appear anymore that it needs to be approved by a moderator, and I get messages from clients that they can't download the theme because they have version 4.7 on the site and the theme it is 4.6.

5 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

You have flagged them as compatible with 4.6 and 4.7 but none of them was actually really compatible with 4.7 so they were rejected. I’m not sure where the ticket explaining the reason for the rejection is. 

What do you mean not compatible for 4.7? You sure about your afirmation? Im using both on my website on 4.7 and it's working perfectly!

I don't want to be mean, but also the last time when my pictures disappeared from the topic, and I had to upload both the file and the pictures again, it wasn't my fault, and I didn't even receive an explanation. I'm just a seller here, it's your platform, but I don't understand what I did wrong this time too.

Edited by doc

I am waiting for an email/ticket/private message to tell me at least what it means that the update for 4.7 is not correct People message me and tell me that they need themes, both versions cyber apex & 4tech , and I postpone them for this update.

1 hour ago, Daniel F said:

Have you checked the changes and have you implemented them? It seems that you haven't.

Please compare your front globalTemplate with the original one.

Ok please reject again the files, and il review both file !