No Notifications on Followed Boards

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I've been getting some reports from members that they are no longer receiving notifications for updates to Followed Boards. All other notifications seem to be working fine. This may have happened around the time of the latest update -- but they're not all clear on just when it started happening. Is this a known issue? Thanks so much!

Please could you provide me with a couple of examples on your site so that I can take a look? Also have you checked to ensure they are referring to notifications of topics and not replies?

Please also ensure you have run all optional patches in the support area of your admin CP. While none of those should be related, if we need to get you escalated we would need to ensure you are fully updated

Sure. I think. 🙂 Several members have been reporting this in a thread in our forum help board, and one of the Admins has been working on it. Some members are now seeing the notification bubble but no e-mail notifications for followed boards at all. And all other e-mail notifications are working flawlessly. Here's the link to that thread, because a member is outlining what's going wrong:

https://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/373768-not-getting-any-messages-from-the-fora-that-i-follow/

I've checked for patches, but everything is up to date. The Update went flawlessly as well, so I can't pin-point anything that might have gone wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

We've been contacting members about this, and it's still a problem. I've got two members and the lists of boards that they are following and not receiving notices. They receive the little notification bubble on the bell when they are signed in, but they are not receiving e-mails. 

User: bldrhouse

Following:
FS Field & Personal Gear
FS Books, Photos, Ephemera, & Research Material
FS Medals, Decorations, Ribbons, & Accessories
FS Cloth & Metal Insignia
FS Knives and Other Weapons & Accessories
FS Miscellaneous

User: S1991

Following:
Discussion forum on Medals & Decorations
For Sale forum on Uniforms, Helmets and Medals & Decorations

Let me know if you need any other info. Thanks for the help.