How to increase padding to the citation box?

Hi, after the latest update the distance from a citation (quotation) box to the next text has practically disappeared and makes it hard to read text and is generally not visually pleasant.

Please advice where this setting can be changed. Please see the attachment 

Thank you beforehand.

Could contain: Text, Page, Document

No response 😞

I was told by admins that even though they have removed the ticket support in client area, they respond in community forum. Or did I misunderstand and it is different place in forum to get their attention?

Or IPB is dead and I should be looking for another soft to migrate to?

What you are asking for is in assistance with modifying your theme. It’s not something officially supported. While you’re welcome to do it, they don’t provide technical around it. 

The “Community Support” forum that you’re posting in is for user-to-user help. 

The official support area monitored by staff is at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-help-support/

However again they don’t provide support around customizing the CSS or editing themes etc. 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:17 AM, Randy Calvert said:

What you are asking for is in assistance with modifying your theme. It’s not something officially supported. While you’re welcome to do it, they don’t provide technical around it. 

The “Community Support” forum that you’re posting in is for user-to-user help. 

The official support area monitored by staff is at:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/497-help-support/

However again they don’t provide support around customizing the CSS or editing themes etc. 

I opened the topic actually in the Help, but they moved here, I guess.

What I don't understand is that here there is a space from the post I am quoting, while on my forum it basically merges. And I haven't done any customization on this. So it is basically a bug that they don't want to address.