Unsure on instructions to registar domain URL

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hello, as you can tell im very new to registering a new website. I attempted to change my URL domain to something else and it said i needed to set up in my domain registrar to ns1.invisioncic.com,ns2.invisioncic.com,ns3.invisioncic.com,ns4.invisioncic.com.

Does that mean i need to register for a domain at domain.com with those URLs? any help is appreciated!

You would need to purchase a custom domain at a domain provider. Once you have done that,  you need to point your nameservers to us, which is those nameservers you mention.

As you mention you are using domain.com , these look to be the instructions on how to do it on that particular provider. 

https://www.domain.com/help/article/domain-management-how-to-update-nameservers

14 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to purchase a custom domain at a domain provider. Once you have done that,  you need to point your nameservers to us, which is those nameservers you mention.

As you mention you are using domain.com , these look to be the instructions on how to do it on that particular provider. 

https://www.domain.com/help/article/domain-management-how-to-update-nameservers

ok i bought the domain, when i go to DNS i see the ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com, what am i supposed to enter in the blank space under edit your nameserver? all four of the ns1.invisioncic.com? or just one?

Edited by Parker White

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

You would replace those that are already there with ours. So delete the ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com and then enter all 4 of the ones provided by us

awesome ok i did that! now i just hang tight for you guys to do something on your end?

28 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I am seeing that now, thank you. I have now applied your domain for you, and it should show up in the next few minutes

hey i see it now! thanks a ton! last question for this moment... why do i see "buy now" after i already purchased the site?