Grid View: Forum Image

Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

4 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

ACP > Community > Forums > Forums

Edit the forum you want...  in the "Forum Settings" tab, find the "Grid Card Image" option and choose an image.  

ah, yes, I am missing something.  You can only set an image for a forum but not a category. 

Because there are so many brands that own other brands in the auto industry, we put them under their parent companies so we don't have a forum list 50 miles long. 

Thanks for the tip though.

Edited by CheersnGears

Correct...  from the screenshot you posted above, Brand Discussion cannot have an image.  However Ashton Martin and BMW Group can.  You can even assign them to sub forums such as under General Motors.  I have done something similar with my own site.  In my example, I have images for Movies, Music, Opera, etc.  The only thing that does not have a card specified is the master Media and Entertainment category itself.  

Could contain: Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Person, Human

Edited by Randy Calvert

Hmm... I'll fiddle with it.

BMW Group is a category that doesn't allow posts, the BMW Group posts go into the BMW brand forum for simplicity sake because we rarely post about the Group. 

It looks like I may have to change them to discussions from categories and then make them admin post only.