Displaying ipsMenu

Hello, I have a problem with ipsMenu. For the past two days, when calling a particular menu, it appears for a moment and then immediately redirects to a particular subpage. An example is trying to see a list of who gave a reaction in a post, or displaying a list of notifications/quick logins.

For an easier understanding of the problem, I am providing a short clip showing the problem https://youtu.be/qKqGWthYeZo
I'll also add that this occurs on the default theme with all apps and hooks disabled.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Now they are up to date 😃

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Are you using any add-ons in CloudFlare, RocketLoader, or anything else? If so, please disable those. It may be best to completely disable CloudFlare.

Everything related to the cache has been disabled. Additionally, development mode is enabled for the duration of the request. I cannot disable cloudflare completely.