Users shot down automatcally - CSRF problem

Hello,

Since some days ago, my Forum runs users that is not from the user, and the Forum can't logoff.

I ran the Invision update today, after this, I can to do login once, but if I try to navagate in the forum, I'm shot down automatcally. If I try to do a new login, appers the erro:

The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

My forum doesn't has plugins, and the theme is updated too. 

How can I fix this problem for my users can navegate normally?

My forum is: www.forum.contatoradar.com.br

Just now, Lucas Ulhoa said:

Sorry Marc, if my English is not the best for you.

But I need a solution for support, not sarcastic reply.

I’m sorry if the reply was seen as sarcastic. Testing the product without a third party in front of it is important. 

You’re using Sucuri in front of the site which puts a proxy between your users and the IPB software. This can potentially cause session issues which would match the problem you’re describing. 

In order to eliminate that as a possibility, it’s important to test without the tool being in the request flow. If it’s still happening with it disabled, the staff can help you you troubleshoot further. But in many cases… that is the cause of the problem. 

9 hours ago, Lucas Ulhoa said:

Sorry Marc, if my English is not the best for you.

But I need a solution for support, not sarcastic reply.

Im actually a little confused by your response there. The fun response was to say that what Randy said was correct and what you should be doing there. There wasnt anything to add to the response. My apologies if you didnt take it that way