Template Error in Blogs

Sorry for the late reply, I never received a notification about the split.

When you say 3rd party items, what do you mean?  Plugins from the marketplace?  I can't just disable everything as some of it is integrated in the package for our members.

It's worth noting that the above error is still occurring and if I go to the link reported the system error shows

1639054062_Screenshot2022-04-04at21_24_04.thumb.png.b8d671014df9cfc9fff58c62b6ae035b.png

the above trace

3 minutes ago, Westfield Sports Car Club said:

When you say 3rd party items, what do you mean?  Plugins from the marketplace?  I can't just disable everything as some of it is integrated in the package for our members.

Correct. This would be all third party applications and plugins plus switch your user to an unmodified theme. You would simply do this temporarily to see if this resolves the issue. If it does not you can enable them again. However, if we need to investigate, please be aware that we would need to disable them as well while we work.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.