Marketplace Themes in admincp

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Good Day

I have two themes originally purchased from the marketplace, in future i will be downloading them from the theme developers forum. 

Could a member of support let me know how to change the themes in my admin cp from marketplace to custom so i can update them manually ?  (Novus & Uniform)

Support can update them for me, what ever is easier. 😉 Access details have been checked and updated.

Thank you

37 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would simply uninstall the themes, then reinstall them from the custom download

i would then have to redo all my edits to the themes and would produce a new theme id and all my members would have to choose their theme again. been there and done it before and takes time

Think i have found a way my self just need confirmation that nothing else is effected, changed and tested and works ok in my demo forum. Is this ok? 

i am sure there was an easy way to change them from marketplace to custom or the other way round, i remember when the market place was first introduced a lot of people made an error with their selection when running the marketplace tool. used to be able to re-run the marketplace tool but that was quickly disabled once used.  support updated some members installs for them.

Anyway Never mind wont dwell on it 😇,  will sort it my self.

Have a good day 😊