Migrated from another AWS account and old AWS access key doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I had to delete everything the previous AWS account and create everything again in a fresh one but now the site is broken because it's using old AWS access key and secret key.

I need to replace the access key and secret key in the database because CSS and Javascript is broken.

Where is the access key and secret key stored in the database?

1902901784_Screenshotfrom2022-03-0322-26-01.thumb.png.d9d62160608122d70f8198fec00cf190.png

Edited by Rafael Oliveira

That would not be the correct way in which to do this. You need to change the location and move the files first. Have you completely deleted the AWS keys themselves?

The key is stored in core_file_storage if you wanted to try and update them. You would need to be very careful doing so and I would encourage backing up before you begin

Hi @Marc Stridgen thank you very much for your kind help. Everything is backed up. We're offline for a few days.

I searched yesterday for the string and found the configuration in JSON format in the table you mentioned.

1384923565_Screenshotfrom2022-03-0323-08-56.png.3a8122c684b22e642b0b4cef4b7c66aa.png

However I see that the problem is that the Forum Theme was in the bucket and I don't have all the files and I can't navigate in the admincp.

I need a way to rewrite those configurations that points to AWS S3 to use local disk storage instead, or some guidance to rebuild it.

Edited by Rafael Oliveira