Support?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Why is support changed in this way?

Should i ask for technical support in the board now while the prices were rising this year?

I do have a technical problem and it would be expected to get this fixed not using the board but directly from the ips admins

Edited by Jheroen

2 minutes ago, Jheroen said:

I do have a technical problem and it would be expected to get this fixed not using the board but directly from the ips admins

Then you'll have to either upgrade to priority support, or post your issue here and wait for the issue to be escalated (if it's something that can't be solved in public). My experience is that most issues are rather quickly solved in the forums, and only a few are escalated by the staff.

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You are simply posting the issue in a different place, its still fully staffed, we still have access to your credentials in the client area if provided, and we can still escalate where needed, dont worry. What is the issue you are having? Lets see if we can get you sorted out

If people want to register in my board they get an error message which can be seen in the systemlogs

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hello Marc,

I updated the admincp acces, can you check?