Paying customers being deleted from site (still)

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Hello,

We've experienced this issue before. IPS implemented a "fix" by only logging when accounts should've been autodeleted. Supposedly whatever it was that was causing these issues is continuing despite the upgrade from 4.6.7 to 4.6.8 purportedly fixing this according to previous tickets. Now we're on 4.6.9 and paying customers are still being deleted.

Additionally, two previous email tickets I submitted nigh on a month ago have had absolutely 0 responses from IPS, so to anyone who is/was on priority support it seems most likely a scam? Not surprised they're getting rid of it, certainly wouldn't recommend. What's the point in having a way to submit issues privately directly if nobody even responds?

I am sorry to hear that you're still having a problem with this issue. The last ticket which we have on file for your community is from September, when one of our developers submitted a fix for the issue you're having. Of which, there are no tickets under the email address on file here in the client area. Were these tickets directly emailed to our support email address? If so, this would reject the email and send back a notification that tickets must be submitted through the Client Area.

I am happy to help you further investigate the issue here if you could provide a current example we can review? I can then transfer to a ticket once ready for further investigation.

• 2 weeks later...