Self Hosting Help

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

• Solution

Unfortunately, the URL provided is not loading for me at all. I would suggest reaching out to your hosting provider if you are having issues with the site loading or loading code instead. These are signs that your server is not configured properly. Otherwise, I am happy to move this to our server forum where you can receive peer to peer help but I'm afraid, this is most likely outside our scope of support as it is configuration errors with the server.

17 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, the URL provided is not loading for me at all. I would suggest reaching out to your hosting provider if you are having issues with the site loading or loading code instead. These are signs that your server is not configured properly. Otherwise, I am happy to move this to our server forum where you can receive peer to peer help but I'm afraid, this is most likely outside our scope of support as it is configuration errors with the server.

Homepage loads for me

But then clicking on the Welcome's post link you get a page of code (same if you click on the store link)

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 15.20.29.png

Screenshot 2021-12-11 at 15.20.44.png

Edited by Muddy Boots

Looks like they were working with their hosting provider as the site is now available. However, I would recommend disabling all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme as the service worker in the Javascript isn't working and it is stating everything is offline. Either there is an issue with the server and service worker cannot connect or there is something preventing it from working properly in the third party realm.