Help with Customization > Themes > Events

Hello!

I am using IPS Brave Theme v4.6.0 and IPS v4.6.5.1

When I go to edit the Theme to the Events tab where we can set the Holiday/Event and effects such as falling confetti, I am curious about the "Halloween" setting.  It seems to do nothing that we can tell.  Are we missing something here?  What is this supposed to do?  We had thought it would be apparent, but maybe we have to actually add our own themed items to takeover when this is set?

Any help would be appreciated - just looking for direction and clarity of what this is.  Thanks!
image.thumb.png.ea7ba0ddfd0353e66db8924783e720c2.png

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Our technical support is happy to help you with the Invision Community platform, but we're unable to help with things like server management, theme questions and modifications.

I've moved this to our Community Support area where other Invision Community owners will see it and help where they can.

Thank you!  I wanted to add that we had been testing in Google Chrome (I was anyway) and then a member posted a chat about Cobwebs in the corners that we couldn't see... so I opened the website in another browser (FireFox) and could see the Halloween themed Cobwebs as shown below - wondering who I can contact about this, thought IPS developed the "Brave" theme (if not, how do we contact the developer of that for support of such an issue?)
(*EDIT: Found theme developer website, posted question there... thanks again!!)
ipsThemeFirefox.thumb.jpg.a0d53170ebb6e496696d9f9767969f9c.jpg

Edited by Scott Allen
edit at *

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Okay, we've just discovered the issue -- it was myself and another website Administrator testing this, along with a few who are not (and didn't have issues).  Seems that this theme option is invisible to those with unrestricted Administrator accounts, but visible to everyone else in all other member groups.

Is this again something we should be asking the developer of the theme about, or is this something in the IPS platform that we can change or set for the Administrator master group members?

Found a solution:  Turning "Countdown" on (tab next to Events such as these 'Halloween' cobwebs/icons) and saving, then turning off again fixed it.  Holiday themes now showing properly for unrestricted Administrator group members.  Not sure if this was due to the platform, the theme, or updates over the years - but it works now. Thanks again!