403 error when you want to include in a message a Facebook..

403 error when you want to include in a message a Facebook post, or Twitter or other ...

it does the same to me, when I wanted to add an image in the rules of the forum.

and since the last two updates, i thought today's one went to fix this error, and it doesn't.

and i test with the original theme, and i have the same error, if anyone can help me, thank you.

1979813642_Capturedcran2021-06-30175209.jpg.496ef5f6835654f00add45b076db6118.jpg

1853824582_Capturedcran2021-06-30175141.jpg.2b0f3a1507950c374238bee9bc8eae42.jpg

400149358_Capturedcran2021-06-30175121.jpg.370b7a8c69581f33944ae7536aa2dec1.jpg

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edited by byMarcoX

34 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

That sounds like you've got something like mod_security on the server blocking the post submission. Your server administrator should be able to assist with that.

OK thank you, except that the server administrator is myself and I haven't changed anything ... but suddenly I will go and see on the server if anything has changed ... thank you

After the publication of the message blocks that if we add an integration of a publication of an external site

34 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

That sounds like you've got something like mod_security on the server blocking the post submission. Your server administrator should be able to assist with that.

Couldn't that come, since I changed the database? I changed to switch each table to innoDB? 🤔

Edited by byMarcoX

56 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Indeed I just deactivated the mod_security and everything works again, I will leave it deactivated in the meantime ... thank you for your help and your quick response. 😉

5 minutes ago, byMarcoX said:

So I am no longer secure, I will have to install this:
On the other hand, we recommend that you have at least one application firewall installed to avoid possible DDOS attacks for example.

mod_security lets you define and set which rules are enabled, you should be able to identify and disable the specific rule that is causing the problem without disabling everything.

1 minute ago, Stuart Silvester said:

mod_security lets you define and set which rules are enabled, you should be able to identify and disable the specific rule that is causing the problem without disabling everything.

At PlanetHoster they are the ones who make the rules, I can only activate or deactivate it in the cpanel 😒 that's why the technician told me to install a firewall, I just need to find out how and where, lol