Organize Post Order

34 minutes ago, Karina Harumi said:

Is there any way, a plugin or app that I can organize the order of posts inside a topic?

Thanks. 

This will need a plugin. I have not seen one myself that does that. Have you looked in the MP? If you can not find one in there, you can request one to be made for you at the request forum.

The forum type will alter the way posts appear within a thread. Posts are traditionally sorted by posting date from oldest at the beginning to newest at the end. If you use a type that sorts by ranking, however, the posts will be sorted by upvotes/downvotes.

If you are wanting to move a post arbitrarily within a thread, adjusting the timestamp of a post in a traditional forum's thread might be what you're looking to do. There's a plugin that does this (haven't used it, but this might be what you're looking for):

1 hour ago, CoffeeCake said:

The forum type will alter the way posts appear within a thread. Posts are traditionally sorted by posting date from oldest at the beginning to newest at the end. If you use a type that sorts by ranking, however, the posts will be sorted by upvotes/downvotes.

If you are wanting to move a post arbitrarily within a thread, adjusting the timestamp of a post in a traditional forum's thread might be what you're looking to do. There's a plugin that does this (haven't used it, but this might be what you're looking for):

Maybe the original timestamp can be recorded in the change?